i got back from youth camp one day ago!(:
haha.
it was good i guess. the theme was really insightful.
set us apart-
but i think i missed like half the camp.
running here and there
but the place where we stayed namely acsj was DIRTY!(before we cleaned it up)
haha.
okay.
thats all! haha
i have to delay that small notes again! sorry! its really LATEEE!!!
bye!
thanks for the tags!<3
**************************************
You gave it all for me
My soul desire, my everything
And all I am is devoted to You
How could I fail to see
You are the love that rescued me
And all I am is devoted to You
And oh, how could I not be moved
Lord here with You
So have Your way in me
Cause Lord, there is just one thing
That I will seek
This is my cry
My one desire
Is to be where You are, Lord
Now and forever
It’s more than a song
My one desire
Is to be with You
Is to be with You, Jesus
**************************************