Okay...I had my injection on Monday and good thing it wasn't as painful as I expected to be. *Phew* Then, funny thing was I started crying. But the reason I cried was that I was too happy that the injection was over. I'm weird right? I only said I'm weird because two of my friends looked at me like "What are you crying?". Okay, now my left hand is still aching but not that painful.
Tuesday,25th October 2005
On this day, some of the girls from the P6s(diff classes) went to St. Anthony Canossian Secondary School. I was wondering why none of the boys were chosen. It was only until I got there then I realized it was a girls' school. We had some workshops. They gave us a goodie bag each. Inside the bag was food, drinks, their sch magnet(which can't stick quite well). But the food was very nice(yes it was). But their school was located at Bedok which is quite far from where I stay--Bukit Batok.
Wednesday,26th October 2005
Today, was the normal routine in school but we played captain's ball with 6 Onyx (my class is 6 Jade). Our boys lost by such a close margin cos there were seven players in the court instead of six so the umpire deducted one point from us. If not our score would have been even!!! Ja-9 On-10. One point miserably lost.
Our girls were a diff story, they won by six points!!! Yeah!!!Ja-14 On-8. The first half we won 7-3( i think). The second half they caught up and scored more points than us in second round(i think) but we won overall. Hurray for our girls!!!